"* For more information, please contact the local Rome Embassy in your country or visit" https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/france-visa/
Rome VISA for Business Purpose
Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting, and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit.
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
Please note Polymer Connect and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by Polymer Connect and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, Polymer Connect and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will Polymer Connect Rome and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
If you require a letter of invitation for your visa application, please submit a request for a letter of invitation.
At least one of the following criteria must be met in order to honour the request for a letter of invitation. The requesting party must either:
- Be an author of an accepted submission (oral presentation, poster presentation)
- Have paid the registration fee, in full, for this conference.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- Title (Dr., Professor, Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms, etc.)
- Your full name (Please specify family name and given name)
- Full mailing address
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- Email address
- Copy of Passport
Polymer Connect-2022 Welcomes you to Rome, Italy...!!!